I'm starting a new series on my blog that will be up every week. I wanted to make something where I could share with you my favorite products/books/clothes/accessories at the moment. I was thinking about this column for a while but I never published it because I thought I will ruin the concept of my blog. I came to a conclusion that that's totally stupid because I should write about the stuff I love. I want my blog to be a place where every woman can find something for herself, from what to wear, recommendations for beauty products/books to inspiring editorials. I don't want to be a girl who dresses nicely and that's all. I'm so much more than that. I love to learn new things, I enjoy working on myself, trying different products, visiting new places and I want to share it all with you in my own unique way.
I hope you are going to like these series. Let's get started:

1. The first thing I want to mention is Endocare Tensage Eye Cream. This brand is very popular with girls in Asia, they love using it, especially their popular ampoules (have you tried them?).  This cream is for morning use, but I use it both day and in the night. It says that it's for the older skin, but the texture is very light and it has some reflective particles. It leaves skin hydrated and radiant. It's an amazing base for your concealer. I really LOVE this cream. I love how my eye zone looks after it. I don't have wrinkles, but I've always used eye creams, even when I was younger. I started using them when I was 16 but I only used the one for hydration. If you need a moisturizing cream that will leave your skin radiant, hydrated and ready for makeup this is a cream for you!

2. Zac Posen Mini Eartha Bag - If you follow me on Instagram you could see that I'm wearing this bag all the time! When I first got it, I was worried that I couldn't put anything in it, but I was so wrong. I managed to put there my phone, wallet, liquid foundation, pressed powder, two lipsticks and my keys.. That's a lot if you ask me. :D  The bag itself is made of leather which is very solid, quality is amazing.

3. Vintage Cat Eye Sunglasses - I thrift shopped these sunglasses and I'm wearing them all the time. I love that they are on trend right now. I think they are feminine and elegant at the same time. I need to find them in white & red color!

4. Lancome Matte Shaker in shade 270 Vintage. This is my favorite lipstick of all time!! I use it every day. It has such a beautiful texture, it doesn't feel heavy at all. It's matt but you don't have a feeling that you have something on your lips and color is just wonderful! I need to buy it in few more shades. This is definitely my holy grail when it comes to everyday lipsticks and the packaging is so freaking cute! It's so easy to carry it in a bag.

5. Logona Couprose Cream - I can't describe you how much I love this cream! I never used a cream that is efficient as this one! I don't have rosacea or couperose but my skin has some redness. I had a lot of testers of this cream and I decided to give it a try. I applied it and after few minutes I saw that my complexion got even and that redness was gone. My skin immediately looked better. That never happened!! This is cream is completely made of organic ingredients, I was blown away. After that, I got my hands on full-size cream and since then I'm using it on a daily basis. It's a very good base 
for your foundation. It doesn't feel sticky, it calms and hydrates your skin. I would recommend it.

 6. "How To Be Both" from Ali Smith. I can't forget this book and that's the reason I wanted to mention it. I've read a lot of books from different genres and this one made a huge impact on me. I just love how the book is written and I love that the facts in it are true. I got this book on a sale, Bookastore is my favorite bookstore and they had an amazing sale where you get 7 books for 7$. This story is divided in two chapters and it's happening in two different times but they are still intertwined. The first one is about the girl who lost her mother and her little brother. A girl keeps studying a renaissance painter that her mother loved a lot. Once they went on a trip together to look at his work together. Another story is about that painter, which turns out to be a girl and his/her life as a very young painter. She had to dress as a guy so she could be appreciated as an artist. The story is about her early life when she's learning how to make pigments for her paintings. At some points, these two stories get intertwined. It's such a beautifully written and it's easy to read. If you love art you're going to love this book! I plan to read it again. 

What are your favorites? Have you tried any of these?

Shop my favorites: