We have to agree on one thing, stripes will never go out of fashion! They are such a timeless trend that can be reinvented over and over again. This look came spontaneously to me but I love how it turned out. I always wanted to shoot at this place again (a few years ago amazing photographer took pictures of me here), but I wasn't sure for what look I should go for. The place is a botanical garden in Belgrade called Jevremovac. It's officially forbidden to take photos here without a permit which you have to pay. Which is quite stupid if you ask me, I don't get why at so many places in Belgrade is forbidden to take pictures (like Botanical garden, Parlament and even market-once day told me I can't take pictures because owner don't let it, heeey at the local market!) The funniest thing is that a lot of photographers and bloggers come here to take photos, sneaking! :D And yeah, that's what I did as well. I had to dress "normal" so they don't catch me. In this room where we took the most of my pictures, there was a few of us and everyone was whispering and taking photos, it was so hilarious!

When we are done with that part, let's go back to this look. I love how it turned out in the end. It's casual and elegant at the same time. It's something that I would wear for a coffee with friends but I would totally wear it to some fancy event as well. I decided to break the rules and wear yellow even if I'm blonde! I decided to go with this beautiful silk blouse and jeans. It's kind of a classic look. All of the fashion guides say that if you don't know what to wear you should go for classic jeans and white shirt/blouse. Well, this is a modified, polished version. I added my beloved golden shoes to lift this look up a bit. My on the go jewelry set includes hoops, necklace, bracelets, watch and ring. I always wear them! I think we did a great job. Let me know in the comments what you think.

At the end of the post, I will leave my suggestions for all of the stripy outfits I had on the blog. Maybe some of them will inspire you.

Do you like to wear stripes? What is your favorite way of styling them?
Top - Vintage; Jeans - Romwe; Belt - Vintage; Sunglasses - Vintage; Shoes - Kurt Geiger; Hoops - Jane Konig; Bag - Parfois; Bracelets - The Peach Box;
Shop this look:

How to wear stripes?
Click here to read this post
Click here to read this post
Click here to read this post
Click here to read this post

Click here to read this post
Photography: Jelena Vukosavljevic