Let's be real, we all have those days when we don't feel like writing, blogging or posting anything on social media. And you know what, that's totally fine! Right now I'm going through one of these phases and I'm having a feeling like it lasts for too long. I thought what a better chance to write about it and to finally end it!
I came to a conclusion that these phases are normal. They help us to get out of them more inspired and ready to work. But, we need to know that these phases are okay. We shouldn't eat ourselves because of them, we should just let them pass and focus on other things. If you don't feel like blogging or posting on social media, then just don't.

Have time for yourself!
Read books, watch movies, make mood boards, write a diary, go out with friends. Do everything that makes you happy and don't beat yourself about not being active or not posting anything. You need to charge your batteries! I was very inspired to draw, so I had to put some of my things to the side. I didn't draw anything for 2 months and I was very surprised with how good my drawings came out. Make sure to follow me on Instagram so you can see them! Besides that, I did a lot of reading. I'm really enjoying books from Robert Holden, Louise Hay, and Deepak Chopra. I love Louise Hay, but I'm still not sure should I share my thoughts with you on subjects that she is talking about. So please let me know what you think.
If you lack inspiration just pin it! Pinterest is your best friend. I'm always talking about how Pinterest is important. You can search for inspiring posts, images, quotes, food recipes, anything! Grab a notebook and make sure to write about stuff that inspires you. You'll be surprised how helpful these things are and you might be ready to write again.
Don't beat yourself up about it!
I need to write this again because you really shouldn't beat yourself if you don't feel like blogging. That feeling of burn out is normal, it's the part of the process and it comes and goes. You need to know that! So don't be focused on crying over it, just be focused on doing things that make you happy.
Give a little makeover to your blog.
If you don't feel like blogging, changing the way your blog looks like can help. It's like buying a new dress for yourself! It feels nice and inspiring. Look at it like a fresh (new) start.
Read other blogs that you like!
This will motivate you to keep it up and to start working. There is nothing more beautiful than having that feeling of joy and happiness when you want to write again. I do get it from reading other blogs, I want so badly to write again. When it happens, write immediately!
You don't need to be online to create content.
If you need online detox that's totally fine, but if you feel like creating don't hesitate to do it! You don't need to be online to create content! You aren't obligated to put anything out there if you don't want. I created a lot of content on the blog even though I didn't feel like putting it out there just yet.

For the end, I have to say: don't let these blocks take over your mind. They happen but they shouldn't last for too long.
How do you deal with burn out? Do you have any advice to share with me?