At the first sight, they may look too simple or boring to you. Don't let the simplicity fool you! Slip dress lets you play with it. It can be anything you imagine, from casual to super classy! Depending on the material you can wear them both in the autumn and spring, even summer. As you can see, my slip dress is not a typical one. That's why it was more challenging to style it! At first, I thought just to go with the denim jacket and block heels. When I tried it, it was still too simple and I had to add more staples to it. I decided to try this see-through turtleneck just for fun and it turned out to be a perfect match! I needed an extra touch and that was this gorgeous belt. I got it from my mom and I love how it completed this whole look. What I like about this whole look is my hair as well. I think that I’ve had short hair for about 5 or 6 years and for all of that time I’ve never, NEVER tied it like this with my hair curled. I think it's a good refreshment and it looks amazing, don't you agree?


Now let's get back to our slip dresses and how to style them! There are so many fun ways to style it and these are a few of them: Wear it with a simple white shirt and sneakers. For a more classy look you can go with the blouse underneath that can have ruffles on sleeves. Add hoops to it and your favorite slingbacks and you are done! If you don't want to complicate it just add a belt to it and your favorite pair of biker boots! For a retro touch add turtleneck with stripes! If the dress isn't too long you can wear jeans underneath, with the sneakers or heels. For a more elegant look, you can go with the dress and blazer only. But, if you want to dress it down a bit add your favorite leather jacket to it! Do you wear slip dresses? What is your favorite way of styling them?
Shop this look:

Dress - HM; Turtleneck - Vintage (Snatch BGD); Shoes - Shoes of Prey; Necklace - HM; Earrings - Jane Konig; Bag - Vintage; Watch - Mockberg; Sunglasses - Vintage; Belt - Vintage;
Photography: Jelena Vukosavljevic