Today I'm bringing you my version of a casual look! I like to dress elegant and sometimes I'm not sure what casual means. So, this was the recreation of a casual look. I never was a person who dressed casually, I always loved to dress girly and to be overdressed! I loved playing with clothes (and I still do). I'm not saying that this is a bad thing, but I should definitely try to feel more comfortable in casual clothes. So this was a real challenge to me. I think I stayed true to myself and I really like this look and I'm gonna definitely wear it! I hope all of this doesn't sound too strange for you, but yeah this really happens :D It crossed my mind I could share with you how to pull off casual look but with a twist! 

➼ The most obvious suggestion is to wear sneakers paired with jeans and blazer. It won't get any more casual and stylish than this! I'm not really a person who like to wear sneakers but I do think it looks very stylish!
➼ Go with the bold shoes! This one always works for me. I think that nothing can't lift outfit that much as bold shoes.
Accessorize it! You can choose what to stack necklaces or bracelets. You can even add bandana over necklaces if you like it. I think it looks very feminine!
Replace t-shirt with a blouse and watch the magic happen! After it, add your favorite jewelry and you are ready to go.
➼ Go with jeans and ruffles! Ruffles are always a great idea. They are fun, romantic and super stylish!
➼ Instead of flats or sneakers add block heels to complete your look. Block heels are the best thing in the world. They are so comfy and easy to walk in, but they are still uber stylish.

How would you describe your style? Do you like to wear casual and comfortable clothes or you like to experiment and go crazy with clothes?
Blouse - Vintage; Jeans - Romwe; Shoes - Shoes of Prey; Sunglasses - Vintage; Necklace - HM; Bandana - Vintage; Belt - Vintage; Earrings - Jane Konig; Bracelets - The Peach Box; Watch- Mockberg; Bag - Parfois;
Photography: Jelena Vukosavljevic