When you think of a beret first thing that crosses your mind are effortlessly chic Parisian girls! I'm glad that berets are back in the game. I never was a hat person and I was surprised how they fit me nicely! Hats tend to suit me weird because I have a big head. That's the reason I decided to write you a whole guide to how to wear a beret even if you aren't a hat person.

I think that beret can fit perfectly to anyone only if you place it right. The first mistake I made wearing a beret was placing it on my head wrong and it looked like I have a plate on it. So, make sure to avoid to put it flat on your head. I found out that that's the Pancake style, which I'm not a big fan of. So make sure to turn it aside a bit and not to have sharp ends. I hope that makes sense to you. On the picture where I'm wearing a pleated skirt I did mess up a bit with the beret. You'll admit that it looks like I had a plate on my head. On the second picture, the beret is placed in a right way. I dragged it down over my ears. The last way to wear it is to drag it on the one side of your face. You can wear it in any way you want. I personally prefer the second one as I think it looks more cool and stylish!

When it comes to combining beret with different styles,  anything is possible. From everyday casual looks to classy ones. If you really want to spice it up, make sure to find a leather beret! It's edgy and it can be combined with formal looks as well! Scroll down to see how I combined it with so many different styles. I went with the black beret because it goes with everything and I don't need to think much about it. On the other hand, you can pick it in some other bright color match it with your coat, shoes or scarf. I think this is one of those accessories that make every outfit looks more sophisticated. But, at the same time when it gets cold, it's keeping you warm! I think this is going to be the first winter where I'll be wearing a hat! 

Let me know in the comments do you like to wear berets? What is your favorite way of wearing it?

Find your perfect beret here:

How To Find Inspiration For Blog Posts?
How To Stay Warm And Stylish During Winter?
Going Back To Basics
Tres Chic
Artwork by me.