I never really was a person for leather skirts or pants. I always thought that they don't fit me well. When I saw this one at Tom Tailor, I knew that I had to go out of my comfort zone! I think I did my job here very well. I wanted to style it in a way soyou can wear it every day. It's simple, chic but still bold! I'm always thinking about what colors would represent my style the best and I'm always thinking of black, red, white and brown. Here we got almost all of them except for the brown!
I decided to go with this blouse with stripes because it's reminding me of a timeless navy striped blouses. I think they are very chic and elegant. They will never go out of style! This kind of blouse is great for every day because it's so comfortable and loose, but I styled it in a way that's totally chic and classy. I think that's an advantage of a leather skirt, it can always look classy no matter what you style it with. Over the top, I added this fur jacket so I can be sure I won't freeze. It's a perfect match for the whole look. Last, but not least are these gorgeous boots! I had to add my signature to this look. You know how much I love statement shoes. I had to add them! If you aren't a big fan of this kind of boots, you can go with a biker ones or over the knee boots.

You can wear a leather skirt with big chunky sweaters and loafers! You can even go with a denim or leather jacket, just make sure to layer it properly. In the winter it's always about layering! As a first layer you can add a blouse, and then you add a sweater. For the last layer, you can add a coat or a jacket.

If you never tried wearing leather skirts give them a try, because they can be full of surprises! I would always go for this kind of length and not the mini one because you can wear it even to school or work. Leather skirts can be casual or classy for fancy dinners and cocktails, only if you style it right. So, don't forget to take risks and have fun while looking your best!

Let me know in the comments do you like wearing leather skirts or pants?

Shop this look:

I'm wearing:
Shirt - Tom Tailor;
Jacket - Tom Tailor;
Beret - New Yorker;
Ankle boots- Ego;
Bag - Picard;
Photography: Mateja Stojanovic