When it comes to photography and styling, I think this is one of the most inspiring posts I ever made! I wanted to do something different, to cross the boundaries and bring fashion to the place where everything starts, nature! I wanted to connect these two and to create amazing content and I think I made it.
Last weekend we decided to go on a family weekend and visit my grandparents. We had so much fun there! If you follow me on Instagram you probably saw all of our stories from there. One of my grandmothers lives in a small village with beautiful nature, so I decided to take my chance and create beautiful content for the blog! I immediately knew what I wanted to shoot. It was this H&M corduroy suit in a beautiful brown color that was perfectly matching all the autumn colors. 

Suits from corduroy are a big trend this season. I wanted to style it and shoot it in a different way. I imagined that I was a stylist and that I need to create something very cool and trendy. You may think that I have a whole suit and I don't need anything to add. Well, I needed to spice it up! As a base, I used black turtleneck. To make it more colorful, I decided to go with the silk dress that has all colors of autumn with the gold buttons right on it. When it comes to accessories I went with the beret (I'm crazy about them and you're going to see me a lot wearing them), chunky earrings and sunglasses. This suit is big and chunky and I think I did a great job styling it to look girly and trendy.

Now, I will let you enjoy all the fabulous shots we made. Don't forget to let me know your thoughts on the whole editorial (I think I can call it like that now?). Yeah, please excuse my dirty ankle boots, I totally forgot to clean them during the shooting, I was busy jumping and playing it cool in front of the camera! :D
I'm wearing: Suit - H&M; Turtleneck - Vintage; Dress - Vintage; Beret - New Yorker; Ankle Boots - Pull & Bear; Watch - Mockberg; Earrings - Parfois;
Shop this look:

Photography: Jelena Vukosavljevic