I can't really think of any sparkly piece of clothing I own. That's so weird because I loove wearing sparkly shoes! It was just a matter of time when would that change (and it did change). Now, I can proudly present you my very first sparkly dress! It's like the modified version of a little black dress.
 There are so many ways of styling it! From edgy one with biker boots and a leather jacket to the more feminine one (like this one I styled in the pictures). If you are planning to go to a party or fancy dinner I would definitely go with the red sparkly boots! If this is too simple to you, you can layer it.
You can add a thin black turtleneck underneath the dress with black fishnets and sock boots, jackpot baby!
For today's look, I decided to go with a minimal and chic style! I think this is a great option for an everyday look. It's elegant, chic and very comfortable. The main focus in this look is on the dress! It's from a capsule collection Naomi Campbell designed for Tom Tailor. I find it so cool to wear something that she designed, it gives you a feeling of a supermodel, right?☺ As the dress is a statement piece for itself, I decided to keep it still. I thought that this coat with very clean structure would give a classy and elegant touch. I decided to go with the over the knee boots because I think they look very daring and classy. On the other hand, they are very comfortable and warm so you can walk in them a whole day! It felt like something was missing, so I knew I had to add my favorite new vintage bag! Voila! We got the final look. Let me know in the comments did you like it!

Shop this look:

Dress - Naomi Campbell for Tom Tailor; Coat - Zaful; Boots - VipMe; Bag - Vintage; Earrings - Parfois; Watch - Mockberg;
Photography: Jelena Vukosavljevic

*This post is done in a collaboration with Tom Tailor.