It's been a while since the last time I wrote a beauty post strictly related to my favorite skin care products. I wanted to add a new section on the blog where I'll be writing about skin care once a week. For today, I decided to write about my favorite products for hydrating and nourishing oily skin. I didn't want to call it the best creams because there is going to be a lot of variations from creams, serums to oils.
I always had a trouble to find the right moisturizer for my oily and dehydrated skin. Fluids that are supposed to be good for oily skin aren't the best option for me, they just aren't enough hydrating for me. That's why I always tend to use reconstructive creams for the oily and acne-prone skin. Now, many years later I finally found some products that my skin loves, so I decided to share them with you.
Before we start, I would like to mention that these are my favorite products of all time. I should tell you that these products aren't mattifying and they are hydrating. I was testing a lot of them during these past years and these are the ones I always go back to!

 The first product I'm going to talk about is the Mad Hippie Antioxidant Facial Oil - this is my brand of the year! I tried so many products from them and I was satisfied with every single one of them! They are known for their famous Vitamin C serum, which I talked about in here. Their products are so effective! You can see results in a few days already. This is my favorite product from their range when it comes to moisturizing skin. It absorbs very quickly leaving my skin smooth and not tacky! I love using oils in daily routine. I started practicing massaging my face every day. I apply oil to wet skin and then massage it into the skin. I found that this way skin absorbs it faster and that my skin looks better in every way. I started practicing technique Yukoko Tanaka when it comes to massage, it's a Japanese way of massaging (contouring) your face. This is the lady I learned some moves from. I'm not always doing the whole routine but I try to stick to it as more as I can.

Balea Ultra Sensitive is the cream that I always go back to when I get tired of trying out new products. It's free from parabens, perfume, and preservatives. It's moisturizing and soothing. The best thing is that is non-comedogenic so it won't clog your pores. There is a Q10 version as well that is a bit richer than this one. I tried it recently and I must say I like it a lot! Maybe more than the original version. As I'm getting older, I'm realizing how my skin needs more nourishment and less aggressive and harsh products. If you are in a doubt what cream you should use and you have sensitive, oily and acne prone skin, I would say buy this cream! It's totally safe to use it and it's soo cheap.

Mu London Lavander moisturizer is one of the newest additions to my cream collection. I've been using it for more than 4 months. It's the organic moisturizer that contains few oils such as Lavander, Jojoba, Sunflower and Rosemary oil. It has very thick consistency and I wasn't sure how much I would like it. But it turned out to be amazing, I am massaging it into wet skin (I spray Mad Hippie Nutrient Mist) until it's totally absorbed into it. My skin is so hydrated and radiant! One more thing I realized is that as I'm getting older, I'm getting more into organic beauty products, especially moisturizing creams, serums and oils. I find that they fit better my skin than dermatological ones. But, I must say, I still prefer dermatological night treatments for acne over organic ones. I need to mention that this cream as a base has coconut butter, so if you don't like it in the skin care products, you should try Hemp moisturizer. They say it's fantastic for oily and acne prone skin and it doesn't have a coconut butter in it.

Vichy Aqualia Thermal is one of my favorite dermatological moisturizers! If your skin is dehydrated you need to try this cream! There is a whole Aqualia range of their products and I'm pretty sure you heard about it. It's calming and soothing. It absorbs very quickly into your skin. It's great as a base for makeup and it's very light!

Alverde Bio - Wildrose Oil - I'm using this oil for ages now, I always have it with me. It saved me a lot of times when my skin needed an extra care. I use it in the same way as Mad Hippie antioxidant facial oil, I massage it into wet skin. Even though this oil is called Wild rose oil, if you look at the ingredient list you will see that the first ingredient is Jojoba oil, which is known for fast absorbing and great nourishment for all skin types. If you have dehydrated skin or you need some extra care, you should definitely try this oil! It's cheap and efficient and it didn't cause me to breakout.

This was the list of my favorite products for hydrating and nourishing my oily, dehydrated and acne-prone skin. What are your favorites?

You can find some of the products here: