Just when you thought I can't come up with any other vintage piece, I find this blazer! I mean look how beautiful it is. I found it at my grandma's closet together with the skirt. It looks so much like classic Chanel suit, I'm in love with it. It's a custom made and it fits me perfectly. It's funny to see how I found it now, when I started searching for suits.

This is staple of the season and I would say of all time! It's such a timeless and classic piece, just like the little black dress. You can wear it with absolutely everything, from casual wear to fancy one.  I decided to wear it with the casual one and to give a twist with red shoes! This it the second pair of red shoes I got in such a short period of time. I don't know when my obsession with them started. Either way, I love them! 
As a result we have a classy-casual look that you can easily transform into a night one if you change the top and instead of a sweater add a silk top. One more vintage piece that I adore so much are these earrings on a clip. They belonged to my grandma, my mom and now to me! I'm so obsessed with them, they are so feminine and chic and they go well with every style.

I encourage you to go to the local second shop in your town and start searching for similiar pieces. You'll find amazing blazers for a great prices and amazing quality, even better than ones you'll find in a commercial stores. I'm thinking of writing a guide for vintage shopping. Please do let me know in the comments if you would like to read more about it!
Sweater - Metisu; Blazer - Vintage; Jeans - Romwe; Shoes - Flattered; Earrings - Vintage; Rings - PD Paola; Sunglasses - Vintage;
Shop this look:

Photography: Jelena Vukosavljevic