Hey guys! It's been a month since the last time I published a post. It's the biggest break I took from the blogging in a while! I missed it so much. My schedule was super busy from work and studying. I'm back now and you can expect a lot of interesting content.
I finally managed to shoot together with my blogger bestie Jelena (from the blog Beautyfineprint). We did a shooting for new Trend collection by H&M. We love working together soo much! A few months ago, we did a shooting for H&M, so it's not our first time shooting it together. You can check that post here. I love how it's slowly becoming a tradition!

For this collaboration, I decided to go with this beautiful oversized houndstooth coat. I love houndstooth pattern so much! I wore it last season and I can't believe it has become such a huge trend right now. You can see it everywhere, from coats, suits, to shirt and skirts. Everyone went houndstooth crazy. I love the fact that the coat is so masculine and it looks like you stole it from your boyfriend. It's effortlessly beautiful. You can wear it with absolutely everything. I had to style it with these metallic boots from Ego. They have the craziest range of ankle boots out on the internet for such a great prices. Don't forget to check them out!
I wanted to show you how you can rock this coat with simple pieces and to still make it look amazing. I think that red turtleneck goes perfectly with a pattern on the coat. I decided to go with wide leg pants because it's a bit fancier look. For an everyday look, I would definitely choose jeans, turtlneck and flats.

I'm so happy that I have a chance to work with H&M. Through working with them I realized how much they are giving into it. They have few collections that are constantly changing (Trend,  Divided, Conscious, Studio) and once a year they make a collaboration with big luxe brand. This year they created a collection with Erdem and I'm super excited for it! They have a team of designers who are constantly working on new lines and clothes. It's not like they are just copying big fashion houses. H&M is available for everyone, you can find cheap clothes and you can find more exclusive ones for higher prices. I love that about H&M!

Did you like outfits that we came up with? Don't forget to see closer how Jelena styled blouse from latest Trend collection by H&M.
Shop this look:

Coat - H&M; Turtleneck - Vintage; Pants - Yoins; Earrings - Vintage; Sunglasses - Vintage; Ankle boots - Ego; Bag - Picard;
Jelena's wearing: Blouse - H&M; Jeans - Levi's; Bag - Mona; Boots - Zara; Sunglasses - Ray Ban; Watch - Skagen; Ring - Ti Sento; 

Photography: Jelena Vukosavljevic