If you follow me for some time then you know that I have a thing for shoes and vintage pieces. I'm always on a hunt for a good pair of shoes. It's difficult to find ones that are super comfy and beautiful at the same time. That's the reason why block heels saved my life. Good thing is that that particular sort of heel is popular right now so you won't have any problem finding pretty ones.
For the quite some time I have a slight obsession with metallic and sparkly shoes! Everything started with my Kurt Geiger shoes after that I just started ordering more and more metallic shoes. This time I went crazy with these red ones! They are from some weird shimmery knit. They are quite comfy but the heel is a bit higher than I expected. It was a real challenge to style it in a right way. I think I went with the most riskier option. I wanted to pull off an elegant and chic look and I think I succeeded.

Before this, I would say that ankle boots are a big 'no, no' to style with pleated skirt, but now I can say that this is a perfect match! I love how everything goes well together. We have a plaid blouse with bell sleeves and they have a red tracery on it which perfectly goes with red ankle boots. We have a pleated skirt that gives a Parisian touch to the whole look. It's chic, classy and elegant. That's all I wanted from this look.

How would you style these ankle boots? Did you like them?
Shop this look:

Blouse - Metisu; Skirt - Romwe; Ankle boots - Ego; Bag - Zaful;