I think I've never been more excited that Fall has arrived! I don't know if it's because I'm over the summer or because Fall is a perfect time for experimenting and playing with clothes. One thing is sure, I'm soo inspired and ready to rock all autumn and winter looks. There is going to be a lot of different and interesting content on the blog. I'm so happy with the fact that my style evolved, from cute girl to a vintage ladylike.  With that being said, I feel much more confident to try out new and different styles of clothing. 

SUIT UP!
If you lack inspiration for Fall and Winter, you came to the right place because I will try to lead you through some of my favorite trends in hope that I will inspire some of you! One of my first and favorite trends are SUITS! I'm so obsessed with them. There are so many variations of this trend, from pajama suits, classic tight ones, and the masculine ones. I already started wearing them. You could saw on my Instagram profile how I wore navy velvet blazer. It's so feminine and elegant. I adore that vintage and classy touch that it has. Can't wait to show you whole look on the blog! Velvet is definitely my favorite material when it comes to suits. I'm preparing you a visual story with a big and masculine suit! I'm super excited about that one because I want to show you how you can rock it in a feminine way. Stay tuned for it!

STATEMENT EARRINGS
I'm loving this trend so much. Even though I'm not the biggest fan of huge earrings, I'm wearing a modified version of it. Small but in a way big earrings, you can see here what I mean (80s statement earrings on a clip). I think they lift every outfit while giving it a chic touch. I must say, these days I am on a hunt for huge earrings. I'm looking for very specific ones (displayed on collages), so if you saw something similar, don't hesitate to tell me in the comment section!

VINTAGE HATS
We are talking about beret and vintage inspired hats. This is a proof that fashion never gets old! This is one more old - new trend. I'm so happy that it's back. I remember how a few years ago, I felt silly for wearing beret and now it's such a huge trend! It's a very cute and chic accessorize. If you ever want to feel like a real Parisian, don't forget to throw a beret on your head! It goes perfectly with everyday looks and it looks super stylish!
If beret feels too feminine for you then try to wear a biker hat. It's a bit edgier accessorize, but it can also be super girly. Options are endless!

Shop the trend:

LEOPARD PRINT
This one is for brave ones! It's a bit risky to experiment with leopard because it can look cheap, but that shouldn't stop you from wearing it. There is one rule when you are wearing a leopard print, you should only wear one piece of clothing that got leopard print in it. You don't want to overmatch everything with wearing for example leopard dress, shoes and bag. Pay attention that leopard print is made from quality material and that the color of it is normal. You should avoid neon or bright colors on it! 

STATEMENT SHOES
There isn't much I can say about this because I'm totally crazy about statement shoes, metallic or glitter ones, just name it and you know I'll love it! You could see from my previous posts how much I love this trend. I think that even if you aren't so crazy about statement shoes you should have at least one pair of them. Don't be afraid to experiment, it's going to be so refreshing! 

SHOULDER PADS
For this trend goes the exact same thing for what I said for vintage hats, fashion never gets old! Now I feel kind of sorry that I removed pads from a lot of blazers that I have. I loove this trend. I think it's at the same time very feminine and masculine. It's up to you how you are going to express it. 

You made it! It's the end of this post. I wanted to point a few of my favourite trends for this season! I hope you feel more inspired than you were when you started reading this post.
Let me know in the comments what are your favourite trends for fall and winter!

Shop the trend:


What are your favourite trends for fall and winter?

*Artwork by me.