I always loved doing things in a different way, giving it a meaning and doing it with a purpose and not because I wanted to stand out, but because I didn't find it interesting to do what everyone else were doing.  I love when things are challenging and different, when you need to put a little effort to make it right. I hate doing things just for the sake of doing them.

I already wrote similar post while ago, but this was bugging me for some time so I felt like I needed to write you again about it. I think we all hit crisis of questioning ourselves and our work. I think it's a part of creative process. Questioning, questioning and questioning and then trying to find an answer and then again the same. I think the pressure of fitting in it's very big in every aspect of our lives. Instead of encouraging differences people are clapping to clones. I can't understand that.

We are all given a chance to be who we are and yet we are choosing to be the same, so our friends, boyfriends and society will accept us? I say no to that! I think I have been very lucky to great support system (especially, my mom) who was always about growing individuality and giving us enough love so society couldn't eat us with it's demands. But you will admit, sometimes it's hard to stay different. It's hard to stay focused when you are constantly bombed with the same "desirable" and "approved" content. I think the key is to stay focused on your work and improving your quality.
So if you are feeling the same, I'm here to tell you that you aren't alone and you are doing it right, just because you are questioning yourself. That's always a good thing. When you are questioning yourself, you will always think twice and you will always do your best to make the most amazing content!
Don't listen to others!
 I'm not talking about constructive criticism, it's about other people being smarter than you. No one knows you better than yourself. If you are up to something and if you feel it's the right thing to do, just do it! I was always a type of the girl who worried too much about what other people have to say about my work. I learned to not care about what they have to say. I believe in what I do and that's the most important thing. Some time ago, people made fun of me and my blog and now they look at me with respect... Always believe in your intuition and yourself, a l w a y s.  Don't get me wrong, it's important to know to listen and to accept criticism. Here, I'm just talking about negativity.
Don't ever be afraid of being different!
It's challenging and fun. It's important to have that creative confidence. Confidence of knowing that you are creating something good and thoughtful. It's important that you always have to offer something and not to do it for the sake of just doing it.
Focus! Work on yourself. 
Always, when you are start questioning yourself, starting thinking of what you can do to make it better. Improvement is always good and desirable. Instead of pitting yourself, work on yourself. That's the best thing you can do, because you can get caught up in bad thoughts and that can't bring you anything good. Instead of bringing up great content you will end up in creative block and negativity. When I'm in that mood (in which I am, right now), I looove signing up for new courses and learning new stuff on how I can improve my writing or photography. Right now I'm on second month of Azalle course! I can't tell you how much I love it. I listened to a lot of them and this is the first one with real and concrete advices on how to make things better. 
Stay positive! 
This is very important. When things go wrong it's always important to see it a lesson in it. To find reasons why it gone wrong, to understand it and accept it. It's always the matter of perspective. It's all up to you, whether you are going see it as opportunity for something else or you are going to drown in sorrow. Positive attitude will bring you anywhere you want!


Dress - Romwe; Sunglasses - Accessoryo; Bag - Vintage; Watch - Mockberg; Sandals - Pink Basis; Earrings - Jane Konig; Ring - PD Paola;