Today it's my birthdaay! Yaaaay!! I'm turning 23! I was thinking what should I write for my birthday. Last year I wrote 22 things you didn't know about me. I thought it would be silly to write it again, with one extra thing you didn't know about me. So, I decided to write a birthday card, like some kind of a thank you note to all the people that have been there for me and like a reminder for all the stuff I've learned. I'm not really sure how it will end up. Let's get straight into it.
Usually, people aren't too excited about their birthdays because they are ashamed of their age. I think that's a bit stupid, because growing is really a beautiful thing in terms of becoming more mature, wiser, conscious of yourself and your life. Yes, it can be scary, but that's the price for it and I love it! I'm so happy with where am I in my life, I wouldn't trade it for anything. I love how I changed in one year! Difference is really big and not just in one year, but from month to month. I'm so grateful for all that I have and for all that I did. Last year I wanted to step up my blogging game, to have more outfit posts and look at me know! I'm doing it like a pro. I just couldn't be happier!

I'm grateful for all the people in my life, who are constantly supporting me. To my boyfriend (you already know him) Mateo who is my photographer, life coach, my number one fan and biggest support ever! Thank you for always seeing the best in me, even though sometimes I don't deserve it. You are the best thing that happened to me! Love you! I couldn't be more happier for having the best family in the world! I mean, I'm so privileged to have three best friends without doing anything to deserve it, my two sisters and brother! Family really is everything. When everyone fails you, they will always be there! They will always love you, truly and unconditionally. So, don't act like a fool to your younger/older brother or sister. Take care of them, show them how much you love them and they will respond with so much love and care! 

 They say when you are older you are starting to have less friends. It's a part of growing up, knowing yourself and what you want from your friends. You don't have time for everyone, you can't just chill with people for the sake of chilling. You need friends who will be there when you need it, in good and bad situations. As everyone, I started with bunch of friends, but I ended up with few of them who are totally worth every minute of my time. I am lucky enough to know some of them for more than 15 years! Thank you, thank you and thank you for always being there! 

 Last, but not least I wanted to say huuge thank you!! For all of you that have been here from the beginning and for all of you that are here, reading me and supporting me. If there wasn't for you, I wouldn't be where I am know. I'm very grateful for every single one of you and I love you soo much! This was a big year for me! I learned to make priorities, real priorities, to turn down, people, events, brands.. I found out who my real friends are. And when I look back, I can't believe it was only just a year! When I remember certain situations, I can't believe how small and insecure I was and I'm so happy to be where am I and I'm super excited to see what adventures are waiting for me as a 23 year old lady. I'm ready! Cheers and don't forget to take an extra shot if you are going out tonight, it's maa birthday!!

Photography: Jelena Vukosavljevic