I've never been a classic person in terms that I've never built my closet by the rules. I always loved to buy statement pieces, especially when I was younger. It always had to be crazy and different. I would end up having too many statement pieces and not having anything to pair with it. I learned harder way that I need some basic stuff before statement ones.With that being said I would love to share with you few tips on how to style white shirt , whethere it's a blouse or classic t shirt. 
White shirt is a basic piece that every girl owns. It's a piece that you can wear on and on without looking the same! There is so many ways of styling it.

You can style it with pair of jeans and sneakers or heels. You can wear it with blazer or shorts. When it comes to accesorises you can go with your favourite set of chokers or bandana.
If you are not really into t shirts, you can always go with blouses. You can wear it with statement necklace paired with cigarette pants. You can wear it with prints, such as leopard or floral.  You can style it with leather skirt. If you are a risk taker, you can wear it with metallics, shoes, skirt or blazer, whatever you like more!
You can wear it underneath slip dress or sweater.
It's handy for days when you don't know what to wear because it can look great with minimal effort

This is my favourite white shirt. I love to wear it with jeans or skirt. This is my favourite casual look. I thought to shoot white shirt with jeans, but this turned out better. It's chic, stylish and effortless.

What's your favourite way of styling white shirt?
Shop this look:
Bag - Picard Lederwaren; Shirt - H&M; Skirt - Rosegal; Sunglasses - Accessoryo; Earrings - Jane Konig; Mules - Pink Basis; Ring - PD Paola; Watch - Mockberg;