I'm finally on a vacation and I thought it's great time to share with you how to spend your time on it! And it's not including internet (at least not all of them).
I can't describe you how much I love summer. I'm born in July and I think that's why I love it even more. I love everything about summer. It's time when you spend more time time with your family, eat more ice cream than you should, stay up all night (without guilt) to watch your favourite show or movie or enjoy all amazing sweets that summer has to offer.

My first suggestion would be to spend more time with your family and friends without internet! We spend too much time browsing Instagram and Facebook. Imagine if we spend that time with our loved ones! I think we would be more fulfilled and happier. It's important to take care of people that we love. You can play board games with them, take a walk with them. You don't need money for any of that. Be creative! Make something with your family or start drawing together, doesn't matter if you don't have skills for it. It will be fun, I promise! Last year, my boyfriend and I made a boardgame. We couldn't find it online, so we made one at a seaside! We made it from a scratch and it was so fun, it was even funnier to play it.

If you don't have enough time during the year for reading books, now it's perfect time for it! Whether you are at a seaside, mountain or home do it. Even though if you don't like reading so much, you should try it. You will be very happy and excited when you finish one, I love that feeling. 

Play board games! I probably sound like a kid, but summer is perfect for playing board games! I'm not thinking of classic ones like Risk, Monopoly and Scrabble. Do your homework, there are so many cool games out there, I promise! You can play it with your friends and family. It's great way to spend more time with your friends and family and it's so much fun!

Subsribe for online courses! I always thought they don't have much to offer, but I was so much wrong! They can inspire and teach you a lot! Two months ago I subscribed to Azalle and I can't tell you how helpful it was. Founder is Zanita, a blogger that I love and respect so much. It's a platform where other succesful bloggers are telling how they made it and they are giving us advices on how to step up your game on  Blog, YouTube, Instagram and Facebook. There are photography courses as well with Zanita, which are very helpful if you are a beginner. You have two of them, how to understand your camera and to took better photos and how to edit them. The one that I loved the most is from Jenny founder of Margo and Me . If you love strategies you will enjoy this course. It will change your perspective and turn you into bussiness mode. It's so worth it!

I hope you enjoyed my suggestions and I can't wait to hear yours! Let me know in the comments how you like to spend your time on summer or vacation.


 Swimsuit - Khongboon; Cover up - Rosegal; Sunglasses - Accessoryo; Bag- Vintage;