Wearing white can be quiet tricky, because it can make you look bigger than you are. I love wearing white, even though I'm pale. I think it suits my skin tone really nice. I don't like wearing it on it's own, I'd rather mix it with other colors and patterns.

I decided to give you a few tips on how to wear it, I hope they are going to be helpful to you:
Fist tip I can give you when it comes to wearing white dresses is choosing right shape of the dress. You need to make sure that it fits your body. This one in particular was very risky, because I could end up looking like a pregnant lady. I think I have a good height (and legs) so it turned out great!
Next one would be to pick right shade of white that goes with your skin tone. If you are pale you should go for bright white ones and if you have darker skin you should go for darker whites and creams.
You should pay attention to materials, because whites are often made of see-troughs (you should have a matching underwear!).
White is great for styling because there are so many options with it! I would suggest you to pick one or two colors that will pop up and make your white dress stand out. Here I had colored flowers so I went for nudes with shoes and bag. If your dress is total in white, you can wear blazer in one bright color, like red, blue or pink. It's important to remember not to go too crazy with colors.
If you aren't sure what to wear with white, wear metallics! They are different and stylish and so easy to style.
If that's too much for you, you can always go with classics, like black and white. Just grab your favourite black jacket and ankle boots and you are ready to go!
Style it with denim. Denim is timeless and it can be classy and casual. Wear it with denim jacket and shirt!
Wear it with patterns. Just like colors they go easily with any pattern. You can add bandana around your neck or patterned blazer. Just make sure to not add more than two patterns, because it will be too much.

What's your favourite way to wear white dress?
Find similiar dress here:

Shop this look:

 Dress - Metisu; Bag - Parfois; Sandals - Pink Basis; Earrings - Parfois; Bracelets - The Peach Box; Ring - PD Paola;

Photography: Jelena Vukosavljevic