Hey guys! Hope you had an amazing New Year's celebration! I wish you all the best. Make the best out of 2017. First of all, I wish you health, after that a lot of love and success! Be positive, oportunistic and thankful for all you have!

After this formal part, let's get into this look. Effortless one, cause who can think of something more after a crazy night, right? 😀 I'm keeping it black with the splash of pink. I had to take my bell sleeved cozy sweater, it's cold outside! Staying warm with this chunky beige scarve. Baby pink bag and sunnies are giving it a chic touch. When you are feeling like not showing your face too much, big sunnies are a must. So everybody will look at them and not at you. 😀 Baby blue and pink are my favourite at the moment. I definitaley need to add them to my wardrobe more. They are so girly, soft and gentle. Total opposite for these cold days. I'm in loove with this bag. It's so cute! I'm amazed with it's quality. It is fake leather, but it's well made, in great shape and sturdy. Can we take a moment and admire these boots? A bit of an opposite to my chic bag and sweater, but they are all going great together. These boots are giving you power! They are so comfortable and a great piece when you want to go a bit edgy. After all the heels, this is a great relief for my feet. 😀And they go with every style. If you want to experiment a bit, these are a great choice. This is definitely my go to look. Simple. Cozy. Chic. What is your go to, effortless look guys?
"Minimal is chic."
"When in doubt, wear black."
Shop this look:


Photography: Jelena Milosavljević