We are always afraid of something. We are always questioning ourselves to death before we do something and maybe (for sure) we miss great opportunities because we are afraid of something, or someone. Today I wanted to talk to you about being more fearless in blogging and in life.

I used to be a very shy girl. I was acting like a baby who is afraid of the world. I was relying on others and I was depending on their opinion.
 So, when I was sixteen I got a job as a hostess at Sava Centar (a congress hall in my hometown) and I had to stop acting like a baby. I had to act like a grown up and I had to stand up for myself. It really helped me a lot to get over my shyness and to gain confidence. I was constantly working with people and I had to deal with everything on my own. So it was a big step for me.
About the confidence, I still don't think I'm at my best place but I'm getting there. As you are getting older you are learning to love yourself more and to be less critical. And last but not least, to accept your flaws and start working on them. I think that’s the most important one. If you don't like something about yourself and you can change it, what are you waiting for? Start working on it!

Get out of your comfort zone!
This is a crucial one in life and in blogging. If you want something you never had you have to do something you never did. If you want to fly, you have to jump! Learn to say yes to opportunities and adventures! Attend events, don't be afraid to approach people. Go to dancing or painting class (alone) and you will be amazed with the results. It's important to challenge yourself constantly in order to be the best version of yourself. I was shy and afraid of talking to strangers and being on my own. What did I do, I got a job where I'm non stop surrounded by people.

People will always judge you.
Deal with it. You can't be loved by everyone and that's okay.  As long as there are people who appreciate and admire your work you are doing great. I know it's a lot easier to say it then to actually do it. I was always worrying too much about everything. Are people going to like my photos, do I look too fat, is my writing interesting? It's best to stop questioning and to make sure that you are giving 100% of  your efforts. At the end of the day people will probably judge you. Because people are people, and they need someone to talk about. There’s nothing you can do about it, it's going to happen and your worrying is not going to make it any less real. It's important to have supportive group behind your back, that's your family and friends, their opinion should matter to you.

Trying to please everyone is wrong!
You can't succed in anything if you want to please everyone. People will like you because of you and if you start doing things to please everyone you are going to fail. Still, not everyone is going to like you and you are going to feel very bad. In order to stop pleasing everyone you need to be aware of your value and you need to be confident about your work. My attempt to please everyone ended with a blogging break that was almost one year long. Every time when I started writing a post, there was an internal voice inside my head that was freaking me out. Is the content I’m writing any good? Is my grammar right? Are they going to read it? Learn from my mistakes. Let go of bad internal voices and start doing stuff. Be confident and happy about it and nothing else matters!

Doubt kills more dreams than failure ever will.

Coat - Zaful; Scarf - Zaful; Backpack - Zaful; Ankle Boots - New Look; Rings - PD Paola;

Shop this look:



Photography: Jelena Milosavljević (Beautyfineprint)