Think about five trends that marked this year and metllics are for sure one of them! We could see them everywhere, from clothes to makeup. Everyone was going crazy about them, just remember when Kylie Jenner released a line with metallic lipsticks. You see, that’s what I’m talking about. Just couple of years ago, it seem be pretty crazy to wear metallics on your lips or nails.
At first I wasn't a huge fan of this trend, but slowly I fell for it. Everything started with a metallic top. 

When you wear anything that’s metallic you don't need to think a lot about the rest of the outfit, you don't need jewelry, it's a statement piece on its own. Altough it might seem hard to combine clothes with it, it's actually pretty easy. It can be a top, skirt, dress or trousers. If you want to spice it up, go with the bold metallic shoes or bag (you can pull off  both as well!).
Metallics are great choice for New Year's Eve as well. You can go totally crazy with them, because #whynot. You can mix up sequins + metallics just remember to go for neutral makeup look. Your outfit is going to speak for itself. Let it be fun and luminous.

About the outfit, I had to mix up two of my favourite trends ruffles and metallic, you know me. I spiced it up with this little cutie. I'm talking about a pastel baby blue bucket bag that’s actually a backpack! How cool is tha? I'm in loove with this color. Although it looks small, you can fit a lot of things inside. Can we take a minute and stare at these beautiful glasses from Tijn eyewear (use code 2017 for 20$ off)? Last year I got my prescription glasses and they were similiar to these ones, but a lot smaller. And you know what they say, if you don't pick a frame that you love you are going to hate to wear them. Of course that I choose the one that Im not so in love with. Instead of looking pretty I was a little Harry Potter. Luckily, I found my perfect fit, these are a little bigger and perfect for my face and Im soooo damn happy because of it. :D Can't wait to put my prescription lenses in them. Moral of the story: Choose your frame wisely and go with the safe option, don't experiment because you will end up like  me. More blind than ever. Haha

Top - Rosegal; Skirt - Dress Lily; Backpack - H&M; Ankle boots - Pull & Bear;  Coat - Stradivarius; Eyewear - Tijneyewear;

Shop this look:


Photography: Jelena Milosavljević