After we recapitulated 2016 It's time for goals for 2017! This time we will talk in general, not just about blog plans. I'm not a big fan of "New Year, new me" philosophy, but I think it's great way to see what we learned and achieved through past year and to start making plans for new one.


Let's get started!

Life plans
- To be more grateful. If there’s  something I learned this year it is that we are very lucky. I know it sounds super cheesy, but it's so true. We live in the world of war and deadly dieses, and we are healthy. We have a place to live, we can go out whenever we like. I think we should be grateful for that every morning! We should apprecciate everything we have so we can be ready to have more. I don't want to sound like a lunatic, but you get my point.

- To be more positive and don't complain. From when I was very young I was really pessimstic. Yep, that sounds so damn strange. I learned to be positive and it's so funny to remember that so many little and stupid things got me so upset. I guess my mom should get all credits for it. She is the most positive person on the planet. She taught me to laugh at the bad things/situations I can't change. And you know, life is so much prettier when you laugh. Laugh at yourself! Your insecurities, things that bother you! Always be positive, I learned that it really is "The happiness of your life depends upon the quality of your thoughts". It sounds so normal and everyday but it's so true! When you think positive you attract it. It's very important to surround yourself with positive people and if you are in a bad place you should really think of about people that are around you. Let that be the goal for this year as well. Remember, quality over quantity, I think that’s something we learn as we grow. You don't need a bunch of people, just a few of them.

- To put myself in the right track when it comes to university. To let go of the guilt. It's hard to side hustle when you are at university. You can't really give 100% of yourself and that's what’s eating me. I’m constantly trying to balance and to get rid off that guilt. I always get offended when someone asks me about my uni, without anyone being rude or mean, it's just about me, how I feel about it. I'm little better at it, but in 2017 I want to get rid off that feeling once and for all! I want to stand behind my university and blog, hard on the ground. Head up and full of confidence.

To become a morning person! (Just wait for Monday blues :D) As I told you in the last post, I'm so not a morning person. I do everything at night, from studying to my blog work. It's like I’m alive after midnight, please tell me I'm not the only one? For the sake of my life and good habits, I need to change it. I need to be able to get up early in the morning and not feel like I was run over by a bus. That leads us to going  to bed earlier (now it's 00:30, so I'm okay, I have 30 more minutes, baby step, guys!).

To start working out regularly. Remember when I said I easily give up on something? Sports, maybe? Yup, you got me. I start runing for one month regularly and then I stop for three months. I need a routine that will work from me, I need that, I want to work on myself. Which means less cake Ana, #guiltyascharged. I said it publicly, so I need to do it!

To be more confident about myself. I'm much, much better than in 2015, but as you are growing you are learning, right? I want to walk in the room confidently not thinking about why people are looking at me. I instantly think that something is wrong with me, but they are probably just looking at what I'm wearing.  So, I want to get over it and not even think about that.

Blog plans
- I want to post as often as I can and I need to have an exact plan that will work for me and my uni. That would mean, by no exception, shooting only on weekends and writing through week. I want to offer you good and interesting content! I want to take my outfit posts on the next level. I'm always on the hunt, for something new, different. I'm not sure yet, what it will be, but I will get there.

- This one will be really challenging, I want to have a monthly planner of posting, but the one that will really work. The one that won’t be too hard for me to handle, so I can pull my shit together and just stick to it.  At the beginning will be very hard, I know but it should get easier.

Start my You Tube channel, again. I know, I said that last year and only made one video. Problem with me is that when I start something I really want to do it perfectly. That leads to this: I need to have good equipment (lighitng, camera & microphone) and I want to be regular. My philosophy was, better not post anything then post in poor quality or iregular. I have sooo many ideas for videos. From make up, my battle with acne to fashion videos. I'm still figuring out, how I would post everything. One video a week and three posts on the blog, or 2-2. Still not sure. I'm still figuring out everything and writing it down. But this will be my year for me, You Tube here I come!

- I want to redesign my blog. But, a real redesign, I'm talking about custom made template. Which means I need to know exactly what I want, which I don't. I have few ideas, but it needs to come slowly and I need to be prepared, because I want everything to be perfect! 


- Changing my blog name is one of the next steps as well. Beauty stuff by Ana is so damn stupid (please think about your blog name before you open one!). That one is going to be real tough, I tried few times to just sit and explore and search for it. I ended up with thousands (crossed) words and potential names, they were either stupid or taken. So be smarter, choose your name wisely!

Congrats! You made it to the end! That was a hell of a long one. I hope I didn't forget anything  and killed you with my goals. What are your goals for 2017?



P.S. I will keep you updated about everything, especially with the workout one. Don't hesitate to warn me if you see to much of cakes on Instagram


Photo: Jelena Đukić