Hello, my good old friends. I was absent for so long that I don't know if anyone is going to read this but who cares. I missed my blog so much. I had a lot on my mind for the past year and I didn't really have time for blogging.
As you know, I'm at my new Uni now, I decided to show off my illustrations more so I opened an account on Instagram and I started selling my artwork on Etsy store and Society6. I had a lot of figuring out about my art prints and everything that came with it. I was trying to do all the work for Uni, to draw more personal work, to sell it, I spent two months testing special papers for printing and coming up with packaging ideas, creating stickers and everything. And all by myself! And If that wasn't enough I was doing some part-time jobs and I really didn't have time to shoot new content for the blog or to be active on Instagram. I'm proud of myself for pulling through everything! I can't believe how much I accomplished this year. It wasn't the easiest one for sure but I learned a lot.

I'm kind of sad that I didn't manage to work for the blog more. I was feeling kind of lost, like I was searching for myself, who am I, what I want to do, you know mid-20-ish crisis. Now, I'm at a much better place. I feel like I'm ready to go back to blogging.

I can't wait to show you all the new content that I prepared to share with you!

So, get ready for a lot of fashion and art content, I hope you are excited as much as I am. :)