For quite some time, I wanted to publish a post filmed with an analog camera. Finally, my wish came to reality. I just love how beautiful the effect 35mm camera has. I love how it captures the raw moment and I love the colors. There's no need to put any filter on it. I definitely want to experiment more with analog camera and outfit posts. I would love to do editorial like photos with it.

I'm so happy to be back on the blog! There are a lot of new things going on, I should definitely do an update for you guys. I can't wait to share everything with you and I can't wait to work on new blog posts. I missed this place so much and I'm glad to be back. :)

For this look, we wanted a special location and our choice was a Botanical garden in Belgrade. We had so much fun shooting and sneaking around because taking photos is not allowed. When it comes to my look, I finally had a chance to wear these beautiful pants I found at Snatch BGD. They are so feminine and elegant! Black blouse went perfect with it as well with the chunky earrings, necklace, bracelet and watch. This is my go-to jewelry kit, the only thing I change all the time are earrings. The rest stays the same always.

Did you like these photos? Which one do you like more digital or analog?
Bag - A Cloud; Pants - Snatch BGD; Earrings - PD Paola; Bracelet - The Peach Box; Watch - Cluse; Blouse - Vintage; Shoes - Vintage; 
Photography: Kristina Zivadinovic