It's been a while since the last time I published a beauty post. The reason why I'm writing about these products is that I know how much you love to read about the products for oily and acne-prone skin. The other reason is that in collaboration with Eucerin I'm giving away these products so I thought it would be helpful to read about them more. 

All of these products (except toner) I used before and I liked them, so I didn't need extra time to test them.

My favorite product from this line is Dermo Pure Skin Renewal Treatment. Main ingredients are Hydroxy complex (glycolic, salicylic and polyhydroxy acid) which help to resurface skin, unclog pores, reduce bacteria, remove dead skin cells and prevent new blemishes from appearing and Licochalcone A which reduces inflammation and help soothe irritation. I love this product! It really makes your skin looks brighter, less shiny and it evens out your skin tone. I love to use acids during the winter and this is a great treatment to use if you have a problem with acne or if you have blemishes and you want to fade them away. Even though it contains acids it's not burning my skin, although it can get itchy for a few moments, that feeling passes when the cream sinks in and it's not leaving my skin red at all.

Dermo Pure Cleansing Gel it's the antibacterial, soap-free, fragrance-free and non-comedogenic gel. It's really gentle to my skin, I can't stand harsh cleansing products. This one is really gentle and it removes all dirt from my skin. You can use it for face and body. It's a quite big bottle so it's going to last for a while. It has a yes from me!

Dermo Pure Mattifying fluid this one also has Glycolic acid and Licochalcone A and it's regulating your sebum. I'm not impressed with this product because for a day cream I want something hydrating and soothing. I'm not saying this product is too harsh, I just prefer to use something more hydrating. I'm using this fluid as a base for my makeup. It does wonders, it keeps my sebum under control, it evens out my skin tone and it creates a good base for my makeup. Yes as a primer and no as a day cream, as I prefer something more soothing and hydrating.

Last but not least is Dermo Pure Cover Stick it contains cover pigments and salicylic acid. I love this product! I don't know how to explain but when you add this cover stick, you can't really tell that you have something on your face but your skin looks so much better! You need to try it!

You can sign up for a giveaway on my Instagram profile, just click here.

Have you tried something from Dermo Pure range? What is your favorite product?