I remember when I first started this blog, I was so shy about it and I didn't want to tell anyone about it, except my family. Eventually, when I told my friends about the blog, the closest ones were very supportive but the other ones made fun of me. To be honest, today, people aren't any different if you tell them that you are a blogger, they will just roll their eyes with the comment, yeah right, you are making money out of nothing, you just take photos of yourself. That's why I don't like to talk about what I'm doing. I don't want to be judged. I rather give people time to get to know me and let them find out what my passion is.
The other day I was talking with a friend about how we truly get to know ourselves and get to shine through our hobbies. I started this blog for fun. I wanted to share my problems with acne with someone and the products I use against them and that was all. Since then, my blog evolved so much. From being a beauty blogger to a style blogger who knows what she wants. You can go through archives and you can see how much I changed throughout the years. I kept exploring and finding myself. I realized that I was a creative individual. I grew up thinking I wasn't creative at all. What happened exactly one year ago? I ended up leaving the University of Law and trying to get to the University of Contemporary Art to study Graphic Design. You know what happened? I made it!! I'm a freshman! I can't believe I made this choice one year ago, it was a process but now it seems like a normal thing like I've been doing this for ages. I think that's the sign I'm in a good place. I'm grateful for acne. If they didn't happen, I wouldn't have this blog. I'm grateful for studying Law as well. Thanks to it, I realized I'm not a person for that job. I'm grateful for my blog, it helped me realize that I'm a creative type! Thanks to this blog and all of the stuff I did around it, together they helped me find my dream profession. I always thought that it's 'okay' if I don't like what I'm studying, that I'm studying just so I can have that degree. After it, I can chase my dream and do what I always wanted to do. What a bullsh*t! You can always do what you want. It sounds corny, but it's never too late to chase your dream. You can do anything and everything. Don't ever listen to someone that says you can't do something or that you aren't capable of doing something. You are if you want to be. If you put your body, mind, and spirit into it you can do a n y t h i n g. To conclude this post: Don't underestimate the power of your hobbies! They bring out the best in you and trust me you'll be surprised how many hidden talents you have!

Blazer - HM; Blouse - Vintage; Pants - Vintage; Earrings - Alexandrine Paris; Bag - Picard; Sunglasses - Vintage;
Photography: Jelena Vukosavljevic