I can't believe that this year is almost over. I think this is one of the years that flew by the fastest. You know that saying that when you are older years are flying by faster? There was so much going on. Last year at this time, I decided I wanted to switch Universities (from Law to Graphic Design) and I started exploring my options for Art studios. Today, I'm at my new Uni, studying Graphic Design with amazing friends, I couldn't ever imagine having. I have three side jobs and two of them are related to graphic design so I couldn't be more blessed.
I'm still not sure how I manage to do everything. The only bad side about everything is that I put aside my blog and Instagram. I try to be more regular on Instagram, but I'm very bad with my blog. I have a lot of ideas but I don't have time to pursue them. I want to tickle my creativity when it comes to posts and to try to make them more creative and interesting. I really feel like I need a new concept on my blog. It doesn't matter if I'm not in it 24/7 because I don't have the time for it. I still want to do it. It's a part of me and who I am. It helped me a lot through my journey of finding out who I am and what interests me. So I think it would be nice to always have it by my side as a side project where I can tickle my creativity. It doesn't matter whether it is about beauty, fashion or design. It's a part of me and it will always be. My blog isn't an ad space and it will never be. Of course, it will have sponsored content occasionally, but that doesn't mean I will live for it in terms where I would just think about ways to put the sponsored content. I want it to be a place for experimenting, tickling creativity, inspiration and learning new things and ways about all sorts of things. I would love to hear how this year changed you?
Coat - HM; Bag - A.Cloud; Jeans - Bershka; Ankle Boots - Ego; Necklace & Earrings - Amorrae;
Photography: Anastasia Djordjevic