It's not a secret that I love wearing statement shoes. Metallic, glitter or in phunky color, you name it, I have them. Today I'm showing you the latest pair of statement shoes. The design is unique and the quality is impeccable! They are handmade and it takes two weeks for them to make them. I'm crazy about the design of the heel. I love how asymmetrical it is. The splash of the lilac color is just beautiful. The best part about them is that they are so comfortable. As I'm getting older, comfort is much more important to me than design. I want to be able to wear all day and these are so comfortable. They are from the brand Oyster.

When you are wearing statement shoes it's very important that rest of the outfit is simple. You don't want to overdo it. I style them with this lovely white sweater which I found in a thrift shop and the HM pants are from Trend collection.

What about you, what is your obsession? Do you like to experiment with the shoes?

Sweater - Vintage; Pants - Hm; Bag - Jana Art Design; Shoes - Oyster; Sunglasses - Vintage; Earrings - HM; Necklace - Amorrae
Photography: Iva Simovic