We all know that Fall came yesterday by the calendar and this is my last summerish look on the blog! Summer went by so fast! In one week lectures are starting at the new Uni and I couldn't be more excited about it.
 I think that Fall is one of the best seasons when it comes to fashion because it gives you so many options to play with! Before we start with Fall looks, let's talk about this one!

I have this dress for ages, I mean my mom has it and It recently came to my mind that I could actually wear it on its own. You could see this baby in this post when I layered it with a suit. This dress I stole from my mom. I love everything about it, from material to pattern. It's from silk and it's lovely to wear it. Colours are so damn beautiful, it's my favourite palette of brown and suede with warm tones. I decided to spice it up with this headband. That's not something I would usually wear, but I decided to step out of my comfort zone and give it a try and I really liked it! It goes perfectly with my new hair colour, right? 

I styled it with my favourite pair of shoes from Shoes of prey. I designed them myself and I wanted to go with the Channel vintage looking shoes. They are one of the comfiest shoes I own and they are so chic! Btw, they are personalised, they have my name on it. If you don't know about the Shoes of prey brand, you have to check them out!

My favourite bag at the moment is this baby from Picard. The model is called 'Audrey'. It looks super vintage, the size is perfect, not too big or small. I love it! It's such a good quality and I can style it with absolutely anything. It's on sale now, so make sure to grab yours!

How did you say goodbye to summer? What was your favourite go-to look for it?

Shop this look:


Dress - Vintage; Bag - Picard; Sunglasses - Eyes of Lolam; Headband - Harra design; Shoes - Shoes of prey; Watch - Cluse; Bracelets - The Peach Box; 
Photography: Mateja Stojanovic