It has been a month without a post on the blog! I must say I needed a break. I was enjoying the seaside, slow life and drawing. Once I came home, it was time to come back to blogging! Even though I haven't posted anything here, I was a bit more active on Instagram so make sure to follow me there.
 As you could see I changed my hair colour! I was pretty bored with my blonde hair as I always turned out yellow in the end. I thought it was a time for a change. I was a ginger a few years ago and I really enjoyed it so I got back to it. Right now it doesn't look that bright like in the pictures. It's much more washed and looks kind of like strawberry blonde! What do you guys think about it?

I can't believe it's September already! You know what that means? I'm starting my Uni in one month! I'm so excited and a bit scared because I don't know what to expect there. But one is for sure, I'm going to do what I love and that's the most important thing.
I think this is the first summer where I've been mostly offline. I was taking time for myself reading, drawing, keeping a journal and taking time with my loved ones. I really and fully enjoyed it, but in the end, I felt a bit guilty I didn't spend more time here. I'm super excited for the Autumn and new things to come! I can't wait to share with you my visual stories for Fall!

What were you doing for the Summer? What are your plans for Fall? Are you excited about it?

Shop this look:


Top - HM; Pants - Vintage; Shoes - Shoes of prey; Bag - Vintage; Sunglasses - Vintage; Earrings - Studio 16 The Label
Photography: Jelena Vukosavljevic