Before you start reading this post, make sure to play my favourite 'Back To The 80's Playlist'.
Today's look is (obviously) inspired by '80s. 
I love searching for classy 80s outfits. Most of them has padded shoulders! So it's not that hard to guess that I'm crazy about padded and puffy shoulders! This kind of blouse is a timeless classic. You can wear it at any occasion and you can still look classy. This time I wanted to experiment a bit and I styled it with baggy pants and my favourite granny shoes from Zara. To make it more vintage I added Picard Audrey Bag. I think this is a perfect combination. It's effortlessly elegant and chic. My final touch was a bandana. Before this, I never wore a bandana like this, I'm not sure why. I love how it turned up. It made this look chicer.

What do you think about the fashion of the 80s? 
I have to admit something to you guys. These days I'm not really feeling like writing like I used to do. I'm scrolling old posts and all I can think of is like how could I come up with such cool topics. I don't know what it is, but my mind is empty when it comes to thinking of new and interesting topics. But, I'm really enjoying styling my clothes and taking pictures so I'm gonna keep doing that until I come up with something when it comes to topics. I think I'm just too occupied with the new Uni and I don't give myself space to think about writing that much. I guess everything will be fine very soon.

Can't wait to hear your thoughts on this look!
Blouse - Vintage; Jeans - Levi's; Bandana - Vintage; Earrings - Vintage; Sunglasses - Eyesoflolam; Bag - Picard; Shoes - Zara; Watch - Mockberg; 
Photography: Jelena Vukosavljevic