I think that all of us have that one lace blouse that sits in the back of the closet because we don't know how to style it. They can be quiet tricky to style. If you don't style it in the right way it will look tacky and cheap. I have this one for ages and I only wore it couple of times. I think it's very beautiful but so hard to style. I always thought that I look like a widow when I wear it. Then I decided it's time to challenge myself with trying to style it and reinvent it again! I have a lot of (black) laced blouses that I've put to the side, because I didn't know how to style them. I think I did a great job with this one and 
I thought it's a good time to share with you few tips on how you should style them.
 I the first thing you should do before you start styling it is to define what look you want to accomplish. Here I wanted to achieve an elegant and sophisticated look. That's why I went with culottes and sling-backs. I added the new earrings that I'm totally obsessed with. I've been on a hunt for these for a quite some time and now I don't want to take them off. I finally had a chance to wear my beloved Picard bag. How gorgeous is it? It's so chic and vintage. My grandma has a similar one and I always wanted one for myself. I was so happy when I saw it at the Picard. I think it's such a timeless piece and I can see myself wearing it for ten years straight! I style this blouse with culottes, but if you aren't a big fan of them you can go with high waisted or maxi skirt. If this is too much for you and you want to make it look more chilled you should definitely go with the jeans and loafers.

When it comes to black lace blouses, you shouldn't experiment too much with the colors. I would always advise to go with the black and to accompany the look with accessories. 
Blouse - Ennetah; Pants - Yoins; Shoes - Shoes of prey; Bag - Picard; Sunglasses - Eyes of Lolam; Earrings - Vintage (Snatch BGD); Watch - Mockberg; Bracelets - The Peach Box;
Shop this look:

Photography: Jelena Vukosavljevic