This is not going to be a classic post about online detox or taking a break from social media. This is going to be a post with a bunch of thoughts gathered in one place. I'm not really sure how this is going to look like or am I going to publish this. I just need to write about this. I love my blog and I love everything about it. From writing, planning my content to coming up with new outfits. But, I feel overwhelmed with social media. I feel like I'm not capable of being there. I'm not a person who will share her life 24/7 on Instagram or post stories like crazy till I have a lot of dots in there. Sometimes I do it two days in a row and after it, I feel exhausted and I don't post anything for five days. I don't feel comfortable doing it and I don't want to force myself to do it. But, I can't disappear from social media, I can't be a ghost. I must be there, but I don't want to fool everyone like I'm loving it when I'm not. 

I'm kind of fed up from everything. I don't see the point of it anymore. Everyone wants to be bloggers and the term blogger is losing its point. Not to me at all, but in general. In terms that bloggers turned into magazines. They are all full of ads and they are now celebrities. Can't we stop for a second and remember what was/is a blogger? Blogger is a person who shares his/her personal experiences, knowledge in certain areas. A normal, down to earth person, just like everybody else. Now we got influencers, who are too important to care and we don't have any uniqueness out there just copy pastes. It bothers me in so many levels. The thing is I can't change the world, I can change myself and the way I cope with these things. So I decided to tell you how I deal with this. Maybe it will help some of you.

It's totally okay to feel like this. You shouldn't feel guilty about it. It comes and goes, the trick is not to get trapped and to think constantly about this. Then you'll end up feeling very bad. Take some time. Do what you love and reinvent yourself!


This is very important one. You should always remember why you started it at a first place! You started it because you loved it and you still do. On a daily basis, we are being fed up with so many things that it's normal to feel overwhelmed. You started it because you love it! When I feel like this I like to schedule new content, come up with new outfits, think about the new format I could do on my blog (like all of those collages I did). I get pretty excited about it and I can't wait to work and post it and share it across all social media.

Think about how can you do things in another, exciting way. Pinterest will be your best friend. Research and pin. You will be so inspired, I promise! Make mood boards in Photoshop or with the real paper from magazines. Write why you started, what you would like to change, how can you improve your blog or the way you post on Instagram and Instagram story. There is so much to work on, you just need to start. 

If you don't feel like doing anything that got to do with blogging and posting on Instagram, Facebook or Twitter take a break! Take time to do things that you enjoy. Go in nature, get lost without your phone, take an art class, draw, write in your notebook, meditate, hang out with your friends and family.

You should never let these things get you down for too long. These situations are part of the process and they are here to push you to get even better and to reinvent yourself every time to be better.