I'm a bit late with this post, but who cares! I came to the idea to do this every month and then to update you on how it went. I love reading these kinds of posts at Katie's blog, so I decided to do it myself! This year I want to work on myself more than ever so there is going to be a lot of goals!
The great thing is that my Uni starts in October so I have a lot of time to work on myself! I don't want to waste any time, I want to work and enjoy!
The first one is to cook more! I really want to be healthier and to change my lifestyle. I found a bunch of healthy recipes and I started making a cookbook so I can make it more interesting, as I love to make everything on my own. I want to cook healthier food and try to eat healthier as much as I can.

I want to keep a journal. I started a gratitude journal and I love the idea of it! I am more positive and I have a different kind of outlook on the things! I want to keep track of everything that I do and I want to challenge myself more.

I want to challenge myself every month to step out of my comfort zone and to do something different and something that I'm afraid of! This month and hopefully other months (and rest of the life) is to workout regularly. I was always a kid who was into sports and when I got to uni I stopped working out and I got almost 8kg more. I'm not happy about it at all. Even if I don't want to admit it, I'm not that happy about my body and I catch myself not wearing certain clothes because I'm "fat". Now is the time to stop pitting myself and to start working! I found a perfect workout that I'm doing daily, sometimes twice a day. My plan is to run and workout every day.

A goal for this year and this month is to read more! When I was younger I read a lot and along the way, I stopped reading. I came to the conclusion I need to do it again because I enjoy it so much! Now I'm on a number of 8 read books and I want to read them more. It's a food for your soul.

Last but not least is to go out more! I need to admit, I'm such a weirdo. I love being with myself trapped in my own world of creating and working. I tend to reject hangouts and events because I think that I can spend that time more wisely doing things that have more meaning. But, seriously Ana we all need people and it's totally okay to live and enjoy the moment! So yeah, I need to say YES more often to chill and hangouts. I'm gonna work my whole life.

That was it! Let me know in the comments what you think of this kind of posts and what are your goals for this month!