I was thinking of not writing this post because everyone writes them and I'm not sure how you guys feel about them. But I realized that I love reading them and it's a nice way of saying goodbye to the past year. Also, it's good to reflect on things we learned from it, so let's get straight into it:

1. A family is everything! Always think about it! Be happy and grateful for your family. Don't forget to show (and tell) them how much you love them. Everyone come and go but the family is one that sticks together, always. Remember that!

2. It's never too late to start chasing your dreams. In 2017 I decided to quit University Of Law and to apply to Faculty Of Contemporary Art for Graphic Design. I couldn't see myself as a lawyer or be doing anything that got to do with the law. I was so happy when I finally decided to quit and to do something that I actually love. Right now I'm in the process of preparing for entrance exam which is in April, I will keep you up to date with it! I felt a big relief when I finally decided to do it. At first, I was afraid of what my family, boyfriend, and friends would say and when I said them they gave me nothing but support. I was soo surprised and happy. I feel so blessed. I published the news onn my Instagram stories and I never in my life got so many beautiful messages of support and greetings. Thank you, guys!! You are really the best!

3. In 2017 I learned to be grateful. It's very important to be aware what gratefulness means and how important it is. In this digital era, we take so many things for granted. We are so blessed to have a home to live in, food to eat and clothes to wear. Be grateful for everything you have, for your family, friends, boyfriend/girlfriend and all material things. In order to have more, we need to be truly grateful for everything we have. Go to bed with the grateful heart and wake up with it. Try it!

4. I learned that there's no time to be in a bad mood, share positivity, be kind and laugh, a lot!! I'm not happy to say this, but I was a person who used to be pessimistic. Thank God I have a mom who is endlessly positive, so she did manage to get rid of my bad views. So I always knew I shouldn't be in the bad mood and I shouldn't have a bad attitude towards things. That was something I learned. But, I think that in the past year I realized that I shouldn't pitty myself and I shouldn't put myself in a bad mood when there's no reason for it. I started to pay more attention to my thoughts and it really changed my attitude towards life, things, and relationships so much!

5. You should always work on yourself. I think that this work is never done. Every day you learn something new about yourself and you should be in a good relationship with yourself. You know what they say, when you are good with yourself you are good with everybody. You should know to control your emotions, to face your fears, to workout, to study. It's an endless process and 2017 was an eye-opening for me!

Please let me know in the comments what you learned in 2017 and what are your goals for 2018?
I'm wearing: Coat - H&M; Sweater - Metisu; Jeans - Romwe; Sock boots - Ego Official; Bag - Picard; Chokers - Stradivarius;
Shop this look:
Photography: Jelena Vukosavljevic