I'm pretty sure we all have days when we don't feel like blogging (writing). Maybe it's because of the creative block or we are just a bit tired of it and that's totally fine. You don't have to push yourself to do something that you don't want to do.
I decided to give you a few suggestions on what you can do instead. There is a plenty of work for you besides writing posts and taking pictues.
 Change the design of your blog!
It's important to keep your design up to date. I know it sounds silly but it’s  like that. Just like blogging is changing constanly, the same goes for design. I love to change design from time to time and I'm always super excited about it and then I can't wait to write new posts. It's motivating and it's good for your blog. 
Update your pages. Rewrite about me section, put new pictures in it. Make it more professional! After all of that, you are going to be so happy and accomplished and the wave of inspiration is going to hit you.

 Look up for your old posts!
You can check your grammar and update links if they are crashed. Check if your images are in the right order, because when you set a new design, they can go a little wild. After that you can update your pictures. My most popular posts on the blog are about acne and those picture didn't quite fit into my new theme, so I decided to replace them with my fashion photos and they fit perfect. Also, I rewrite some of the posts in the terms of looking better, gramatically and visually. I always thought that was stupid, but it is important because it is representing you and it doesn’t matter when you wrote it, that can be  a first impression  you leave to others, so make sure you leave a good one! Don't forget to add links to new posts

Update your social media accounts.
First of all, I mean Pinterest. I love using Pinterest for personal purposes, recently I discovered how it can  affect your blog traffic, a lot! The most important one, you can drive traffic to your old posts. So, don't hesitate to update your Pinterest account or create one if you don't have it. Go on the internet and read a bit more about it. Did you know about Rich pins? I know, I didn't. You know when you click on the picture on Pinterest and there is short description under it? That's it, you need to connect your blog and Pinterest. In order to do that, you need to add Html code to your template and everytime you write your post in the right corner you will have tab named 'Search description' where you will shortly describe your post. That's an amazing thing and I can't believe I didn't know about it! Here is a detailed tutorial on how to do it.
Be active on Instagram. I guess we are all Instagram addicts. It's important to stay present on social media. So, if you don't feel like blogging, you can be active on Instagram. Instagram it's great way to connect with your readers and bloggers. Take advantage of it!

 Read, read, read! (learn, learn, learn)
When you are not writing for your blog. It's always important to stay informed about everything that’s going on. From fashion shows, beauty news to some tech news. I love researching and reading stuff about blogging, design. I already wrote a big post on this subject. So don't forget to check it out!

Now it's your turn. What are you doing when you don't feel like blogging (writing)?
Photography: Jelena (Moj Neseser)