Five or six years ago poncho was really a thing. It was a must have piece. It was styled like this: jeans, over the knee boots, long sweater/poncho, big scarf & a big bag. Remember? I didn't like that so much, because everyone wore them back then. Here I am, so many years later, wearing it. I came late to the party.  :D I have three of them now and I love them. They are so practical and easy to wear, yet they look amazing. They are great go-to piece for everyday outfits.
This one is my favourite so far. Flat over the knee boots, skirt, shirt and leather jacket underneath and there you have it, my cozy and great looking everyday outfit.

How can you wear it?
 Wear it with thights, shirt, otk boots and chunky necklace. Messy bun is optional.
 Go with the black little dress, ankle or otk boots, put on a poncho and a beret for a Parisian touch. Tres chic!
You can go with my look. Skirt, shirt & leather jacket.
Don't go wild with colors. Keep everything under the poncho in one color in case it's multicolored. Or keep everything in two colors and go wild with accessories.
If you have an open one, you can take a belt to create beautiful shilouette and make your waist much more visible.
For a classy touch, you can add a brooch!

Do you wear it? What is your favourite way to style a poncho?

Poncho - SheIn; Boots - VipMe; Backpack - Zaful; Iphone case - Richmond&Finch; Bracelet - Zaful; Sunglasses - Diffeyewear; Watch - Mockberg;




Use code ana25 to get 25% off when buying Diff products.
Photos: Jelena (Beautyfineprint)