You really loved a post about Fall/Winter trends, so I decided to do a one for Spring. I'm so over winter and cold weather! I'm craving warmer days and lighter clothes. We had a few of them as a reminder that spring is going to come.

I wanted to share a few of my favourite trends for Spring with you and some of my wishings.
 Ruffles - Do we have to talk about this? :D I don't think so! You already know everything (you saw them hereherehere and here). I love everything about them. I'm even more excited designers started making blouses with ruffles and stripes. You probably started seeing them. Rich ruffles around the neck and shoulders. Just imagine long skirts with ruffles or dresses. Love love loove ruffles! They are so feminine and classy!

 Stripes - They will always be on trend. I love them, they are so easy to style and they look so classy and elegant. But, this season is going to be more vibrant and colorful because besides classic cris-cros black and white stripes, we got vibrant and colorful stripes. They call them 'Bold stripes'.  In the last post we talked about modified houndstooth pattern and here we have the same situation! Modified, vibrant and fun! I will be wearing both of them, for sure.

 Florals - Groundbreaking, I know. There is nothing more beautiful than flowers in the Spring. This sounds so damn cheesy, but it's true! Flowers on jacket, jeans, blouse, bag..Everywhere.. I already ordered a jacket and a bag that are covered in flowers and I can't wait for them to arrive!

 Metallics - 80's vibe will remain in the spirit of Spring and I'm totally in! I bought a pair of metallic heeled loafers in bronze (and I just ordered one more pair of gold metallic heels, I'm so guilty, but heey It's a sale on Asos - check it out if you didn't), but I want to find bronze and pinkish ones as well, oh I want them all!! If you pick any item in metallic, you won't be wrong. They are just all statement pieces.

 Blue and Yellow - I'm so happy that these two colors are going to be on trend this spring. I looove royal blue. I don't know why but it suits me so well, so I'm super excited to go on a hunt for some stuff in blue. About the yellow, I think it's a very unique and stylish color. It's a bold one. Few yellow pieces already caught my eye, so get ready, cause I'm coming (Zara bag with a scarf, you will be mine!). :D

What are your favourite trends for Spring?


Artwork by me.