Since the winter is coming, I decided to share a few styles with you, that will make your wardrobe shine again. If you're feeling like you need some spicy details to enhance your winter outfit, I'm ready to help you!

_____________________________________
So, let's get started:
#1 Your wardrobe is craving colors!
Start with pastels. In order to feel beautiful, one must be bright (so shine like a diamond)! We all know what is already a fact - pastels are popular, and I'm in love with them! Choose a pastel coat, it will make a huge difference on how you look & feel. If a coat is too much for you, then go with the pastel bag. Those are easy to style and they are a statement piece, just add some basic colors to it, like black, white or gray and you're done.
#2 Velvet.
Do I have to say anything about this one? :D There are so many options when it comes to velvet, slip dress, shirt, jacket, or maybe boots, just go with the flow! Bold or pastel, it will work amazingly. You know that I ordered this dress as a slip dress, but instead I got a bodycon, but either way it's such a great purchase. You can mix styles, casual, sporty or elegant. So, if you are in doubt with what to do, I encourage you to say yes to the dress!
#3 Animal print.
This one is for the brave. Though it could be tricky to style it, results are amazing! Just remember, don't go crazy with them! Less is more. You can experiment with details on shoes, clothes or scarves... If you decided to wear pieces in one whole print, be aware that they don't get along with other details in animal print.
#4 Lace.
Lace is everything these days. Fashion industry indicates it's approprite to wear a bra and a blazer. For me that's too much, but I love the presence of lace. On a dress, blazer, blouse, everywhere! It's the same thing like with the animal print, don't push it, it could look cheap. In case you go with it, choose quality pieces.
#5 Ruffles!
You could predict that this one is going to come, right? Haha. As I mentioned before, I'm really into this trend. So, if you are feeling like you are stuck in the middle, that everything is boring.... Go with ruffles! On sleeves, skirts, around neck.. It's romantic, elegant and chick.
I hope that I inspired you to add some sugar and spice and stuff that are nice to your wardrobe! What's your favourite?






Follow 


 Shop this look:
 Dress

Photography: Jelena Đukić