From aviator & college jackets to bombers! It's funny to see how fashion has been influenced by workwear or purely functional garments. It used to be a heavy duty aviation garment and now it's a closet staple that is cool and desirable! I just couldn't resist this trend, as you could see in one of the previous posts. So far, this is my favourite. It's big and heavy and velvet gives it an elegant touch, don't you think? There are so many options with them, it's an everyday piece and it goes with everything. I styled it with an elegant dress. Who said you can't mix trends up, right? I added jeans and my favourite ankle boots, backpack was also necessery!
 Bomber jacket - Whats mode
Dress - H&M
Jeans - Stradivarius
Backpack - Stradivarius
Ankle Boots - Pull & Bear

Photography: Jelena Đukić 
Follow