Sometimes I really feel like a complete failure and tend to get in the bad mood. Initially, I didn't understand why I was so upset. After some time of questioning myself I came to conlusion it's because I'm feeling like I'm loosing control of my life. I love to plan everything, I really do, and when something goes wrong I really freak out.

Few weeks ago I was going through one of those moments. It's really hard to balance a life of student, blogger and sister/friend/girlfriend. I had so many things to do. I had to prepare my posts, go to uni, visit my sister at hospital, help my mom... And I started to feel like I'm losing it, and it's not like I'm complaining, I love my life and everything I do but I'm sure we all have moments like these. When this happens to me, I often tend to do nothing, I let myself fail. So when I actually saw what I'm doing to myself I decided to stop it!

We all get overwhelmed sometimes, the key is to recognize it and stop. No one wants to be burned out, right?

So I wanted to share few advices with you on how to stop it:

#1 Set new goals!
When you feel like you are losing control just start setting new goals! It makes you feel really good. It's motivating and it gives purpose to your life. I love to do this, I get excited about life again. I know it sounds so stupid but it's true! So, grab your planner and start setting new goals!

#2 Workout!
Well, everyone knows that working out makes you happy. So when I feel bad I push myself to go running. Hardest part is to actually make myself do it, because I'm all blah. But afterwards life is much more pink!

#3 Treat yourself!
I mean on small things, things that get you excited like lipstick, stationery (I looooove stationery), piece of cake or your favourite magazine, candles, there are so many options! I love to treat myself with those small things no matter what occasion it is and I tend to get so happy about it. So when I'm not in the mood it works even better!

#4 Call your best friend!
I am the most social and outgoing anti social you'll probably meet. So, I'm very weird (haha). I don't mind being alone and I have days when I love to hide from the world and just be with myself. On the other hand, when I get burned out like this I just need people. We are social creatures by nature and we need each other, so don't hesitate to call your best friend. Sometimes you just need someone to talk to about your problems and that's okay. We all have ups and downs, we can't be happy all the time.

Don't forget to stay positive! Everything comes and goes. We make the difference always, no one will help you except you. So don't let bad things occupate you too long. No one will help you and no one will "give" you happiness unless you make the difference. So make the change and crush those bad days and moods! Stay postive!


Positive people also have negative thoughts, they just don't let them grow and ruin their life.

Most people are searching for happiness outside of themselves. That's a fundamental mistake. Happiness is something you are, and it comes from the way you think.

A bad attitude can literally block love, blessings, and destiny from finding you. Don't be the reason you don't succeed. 
Be an encourager, the world has enough critics already.


Follow 


Photography: Jelena Đukić