I can't believe that we are already in the third month of the new year! When did it pass so fast? I really miss my blog so much. I only posted once in February and that needs to change. I'm still trying to balance my work and Uni, so I'm still kind of lost when it comes to my blog. That's why I decided to share with you my goals for this month. I used to write this kind of posts often and I think it's time to get back to it and track my accomplishments. 

01. We'll start with the most obvious one and that's my blog. I want to be more consistent on the blog (no matter what).  I want to make it a priority this month and to turn it into a habit. Life is always going to be fast and busy and I need to try to make everything work within it. I already pre shooted some outfits for the blog, so I think it's going to be easier to post.

02. Post more artsy and crafty content on the blog. I need to start sharing with you my art and all of my craft projects! I'm always concerned that I will lose my 'identity' as a fashion blogger if I do that, but I don't really care anymore. I want to show you all the things that I enjoy and that makes me happy.
03. I need to slow down. I caught myself that sometimes I'm just working out days so I can wait for the 'better ones' where I have more time to rest. That's so freaking stupid. It's hard and busy but there are so many little things to appreciate and be happy about. 

04. Shoot outfit posts with an analog camera. I wanted to this for quite some time, but I didn't have time. I think it's super exciting not to know how your pictures look and I love the effects of analog cameras.

05. Spend more time outside. While working and going to Uni I realized that I don't spend that much time outside and I need to change that. I'm so happy that Spring is on its way and that it's warmer outside. I'm super excited for the long walks on my way home and drinking coffee outside the bars and coffee shops.

What are your goals for this month?
Blazer - Vintage; Turtleneck - Snatch; Pants - Snatch; Shoes - Ego official; Sunglasses - Vintage; Bag - A Cloud; Earrings - PD Paola;
Shop this look:

Photography: Jelena Vukosavljevic