I decided to genuinely continue blogging like in the good old times. That's why I'm bringing back these posts. A few years ago, when I wrote them, I was mainly talking about makeup and skin care. Today I want to write about experiences, things, events, and stuff that make me happy.

One of the things that made me so happy this month was a getaway to Trieste with my best friend Maruska. It was such a good feeling to switch off and don't think about anything except what are you going to visit, eat and drink next. I definitely need to make more plans like this. That's one more reason I'm looking forward to a trip with my sisters to Dubai at the end of April!

As you probably could notice, I got an Instax Camera and I couldn't be more excited about it. I can't stop taking photos with it! I don't know why I didn't buy it earlier. I think it's such a great way to capture important moments. It's raw, funny and silly because there's no chance to retake or filter the pictures. I love everything about it!
Past two months I kind of went crazy with bullet journalizing. Since I can remember I loved writing everything down. Even in primary school, I always had a bunch of planners and cute notebooks where I use to write a diary and notes about school. In general, I love writing, from my plans, ideas to affirmations and quotes. I think that bullet journal was a very logical next step to my obsession. So far, I'm enjoying it (too) much! Haha. I should definitely make a separate post about it and about all of my stationery (stickers, washi tapes, and stamps).

I knew that at some point I'm going to start listening to the podcasts. I heard so much about them and it was just a matter of time when I would start listening to them. I started listening to them on my way to Uni, work or when I'm going to finish some things. Right now, I enjoy listening to 'The Goop' podcasts. It's a podcast by Gwyneth Paltrow but it has a lot of different shows about creativity, spirituality, business, and personal development. I love the fact that I'm learning new things on the move. I feel very happy that I'm using my phone for a good cause.

I use this app whole the time: while I'm on the bus, on the go, at home, literally all the time. I'm talking about Pinterest! I love using it for inspiration or for DIY projects, like my bullet journal. I love learning new things there, from personal development, Photoshop to cooking. Pinterest is the real deal and if you aren't following me make sure you do!
One thing that marked this period was me being the guest in a cooking show (I want to thank Iceberg salat center for inviting me to be a part of the new episode)! I was pretty excited and scared when I got a call to be a part of it. I was nervous to be in front of that many cameras but I handled it AMAZING! I couldn't believe it. The crew on the set was amazing, we made a delicious breakfast and I really enjoyed filming that show. Can't wait to be online so I can share it with you!

What are your five good things?