If you don't know how to do your makeup for NY's eve and you don't want a classic full-on makeup mask that everyone is doing, I'm here to give you a suggestion on how to do a powerful, yet classy makeup look!
I used mostly Urban Decay products and I wanted to show you how I used them to get this look. Urban Decay takes a special place in my heart. When I was getting more into the makeup world, UD Naked was the first palette that I bought. It was my first touch with a professional makeup! Since then, I have a huge love for this brand, especially eyeshadows. They are one of my favorite ones!
As my base, I used my favorite Vichy Dermablend 3D foundation. Usually, I mix it with a cream but for occasions like these, I used it on its own to get a full coverage. 

For my contour, I used Shapeshifter palette. It comes with a cream and powder palette and I used both of them. They are easily blendable, I used medium shades. My favorite thing about this palette is highlighter! It's one of the best I tried. It gives you such a good glow. It's really pigmented and you have to take a look at how much you take it with the brush. You don't want to end up looking like a disco ball. :D One things I really like about this palette is banana shade! It doesn't fall into fine lines under your eyes. I added my favorite blush from Sephora, Sweet On You! 

After that I could pass on my eyes, I used Naked Basics 2 palette. This is one of those palettes which you can use on a daily basis and for formal occasions when you want to spice it up. Matte eyeshadows are my favorite one! These are the most pigmented I tried. I didn't want to create a dark smokey eye, I just don't like it. So, I did a contouring of eye and added glitter eyeliner, Heavy Metal in shade Midnight Cowboy! For special occasions, I like to add black pencil (24/7 Glide-On Eye Pencil, shade Zero) to my waterline, I think it gives you a more dramatic look. I used their mascara as well, Perversion. I used it before and this is one of my favorite mascaras. It gives you a dramatic look! 

To complete this look I had to add my favorite matte lipstick. I tried a lot of them and the liquid once are the best for me. If I had to suggest you buy one thing from Urban Decay it would be these lipsticks or Basics palette. For this look I used dark burgundy shade, it's called Blackmail. It's from their Vice Liquid lipsticks collection. I have two more of these and they are so good. They will last on your lips for the whole day, literally! And they are SOO pigmented, it's crazy! For the final touch, I sprayed All Nighter setting spray. I think that every person who has oily skin should use sprays like these for special occasions! It will set your makeup and you won't have to worry if something will fall out.

Please do let me know did you like this look? Is this something you would wear?
Products that I used for this look:

Blouse - H&M; Earrings - H&M;

Photos of myself took Jelena Vukosavljević;