There's no better way to start posting fashion posts again than with this post. Before you continue reading, make sure to play this song from Nils Frahm - Because This Must Be. When I first heard this song, I knew I wanted to create something with it. Then when I shot this look with my friend and when we were going through photos I knew this was it.

I don't know anything about this artist, but when you are listening to this song, it has cycles and for me, they are like cycles of life and me going through the journey of finding myself. It's both beautiful and sad, and it has its own ups and downs. I feel like it's a metaphor for life. It's so much more than that. It's like all of the feelings you feel when you are in doubt, or when you are making a decision and in the end there comes calmness, silence, and piece. 

And at this post, I'm looking at new Ana, more mature, accountable and brave. I stepped out of my comfort zone so many times for the past year. From changing Uni to accepting opportunities for the jobs I've never dreamed I could be capable of doing. I was scared and worried, but I made it! I couldn't be any happier about it. So here it is, the circle of change, life and improvement are here spiced up with fashion and with the good eye of my friend Kristina. I hope you are going to enjoy this post entirely, both pictures, music, and text.

Live. Breath. Enjoy the moment. Be quirky. Never stop exploring. Step out of your comfort zone. Laugh often. Be weird. Be yourself.
 
Eyeglasses - Polette; Blouse - Snatch; Blazer - HM; Bag - Vintage; Ankle boots - Ego; Jeans - Zaful;
Photography: Kristina Zivadinovic