Today is the last day of my vacation and I can't believe I'm going home tomorrow! I remember how impatiently I was waiting for summer and now it's gone!! I know, I'm being a drama queen, it's not end of the summer, just my holiday, which means: going back to reality and everyday madness.

I'm kinda excited to get my busy life back. On the other hand, I'm not really. I wouldn't mind to be a few more days at home and just doing nothing.
 I'm ending my holiday like every year at Stavros in Greece. It's our spot for family vacation! We are going here every year for seven years now! I hope we won't change this tradition any time soon. I already wrote you everything about it in here. It's my safe place where I get to re-charge, spend some time with my family and live in a big safe bubble. I love that feeling!
I'm super ready to create new content for the blog! I feel so inspired and ready to go. I hope you enjoyed my posts from vacations even though pictures were taken by the phone. I'm still not sure am I going to end my vacation posts right here or I will make a recap of the whole month in the next post. How did you spend your vacation?

Before I end this post, can we take a moment and appreciate how beautiful this dress is! I thought I wouldn't wear it at all as it's completely see through. I'm in love with the design and material, but this dress misses a lining to be complete. I wanted to sew it on my own, but the problem is that the dress is already too tight and with the lining it would be too small for me. The only way I could manage wearing it is at the seaside with swimsuit underneath! I feel in love with this dress again, feeling a bit angry I couldn't save it. If you find similar dress like this, please let me know in the comments!
Buy this dress: