Did you ever think that classic black suits are just boring?
I will show you that you can turn them into trendy and bold looks. If you take a look at this outfit you can see that it’s really simple but very effective because of its details.
My advice is that if you ever feel like adding a little bit of sassiness to your outfit, just choose bold shoes. I’m really crazy about metallic ones! They are such statement pieces, they lift every outfit. When I got these babies everyone told me that they are too granny and that the color is really bad. I totally ignored them because they didn't know how cool they can be. So, never listen to what others have to say. If you like it, go for it! You have to admit, they look amazing.
If you want to know how to wear metallic shoes, click on the link, I wrote a whole post about it.

So if you want to take tuxedo on another level, here are some of the tips:
- Change classic cigarette pants for palazzo ones.
- If metallic shoes aren't your thing go for a metallic shirt!
- Don't wear anything underneath the jacket, or wear a cool bra. Right now that's a big trend, wearing bra as a top.
- I replaced classic tuxedo jacket for an oversized and baggy one and you have to admit, it's still looking very cool, sexy and feminine!

How do you style tuxedo?


Top - Yoins
Pants - Yoins
Coat - Zaful
Shoes - Kurt Geiger
Bag - Mango
Earrings - Happiness Boutique
Sunglasses - Asos
Watch - Mockberg
Photos: Jelena (Beautyfineprint)