From time to time I like to experment with my clothes. This is something I would normally wear on a daily basis, for the uni when I don't feel like dressing up, but without these boots. You have to admit they rise this combination on a whole another level!
I just looove this sweater! It's a no name brand, but the pattern and style are amazing and timeless. I don't have to say anything about the choker, any style works with it! A word about the boots, they look like marteens but they are a bit fancier. They are super comfy, but I will stick to my lady like shoes. In them I feel more like me, just a darker version of Ana. But hey, we all have darker side, right? :D
Shirt - Stradivarius
Sweater - No brand
Jeans - Stradvarius
Backpack - Stradivarius
Boots - Stradivarius
Choker - Zaful

Photography: Jelena Đukić (Moj Neseser)